Vision & Values
Our aim is to offer patient centred healthcare which is high quality, cost-effective and fully integrated with our local partners to ensure a sustainable health service for our local community.
- Working with our patients to provide individualised, responsive care.
- Working with our staff to create an environment that encourages continual improvement and innovation.
- Working with other health and social care providers to enhance the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Great healthcare for every person.
- Patient engagement.
- Team working and collaboration.
- Efficient use of resources.
- Transparency with patients and partners.
- Primary concern is improving patient care and experience of their care.
- Innovative, listening and learning.
- Fostering healthy working practices and exciting career paths for staff.
- Supportive of each of our member practices, regardless of size.
- Bringing practices together for mutual benefit of themselves and their patients.
- GP owned and managed.
- Working collaboratively rather than competitively with our local partners.
- Probity in all financial dealings.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.